Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

Comp update

At the end of last week, the comp I wanted was available again so I ordered it immediately. Yay! Got it on Tuesday. It's an Acer Aspire X3200. It's small and black and shiny and pretty. And fast and quiet. I do have one problem, though: the scroll wheel on the mouse won't work. Co-worker says it must be a driver problem. Will try to solve it on the weekend. Haven't found any solution in any online forums yet. Very annoying.

The comp has got Windows Vista Home Premium. Looks okay though the explorer takes a bit getting used to. Am loving that it comes with a couple of games that XP didn't have, such as Mahjongg and Chess. Oh yeah, the games, that's what makes a good OS ... I'm such a girl.

Still don't have DSL or any other internet connection at home at the moment.

Other things: it's very cold. Must get my coat from the attic on the weekend. Brrrrr.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...