Donnerstag, 2. März 2006

Very long meme

Found this here
He says he stole it from here

Unique
1. Nervous habits
I clean the nails of my left hand with those of my right hand and vice versa. No, wait, I can do it with fingers from the same hand, too. Not sure if I do this in public, though … I also drum my fingers on the table sometimes or I check my watch every minute or something.

2. Are you double jointed?
Hm, not sure what this is, but I don’t think so.

3. Can you roll your tongue?
No.

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
Yes, the left one, but not very well.

5. Can you blow spit bubbles?
What? Don’t’think so. Never heard of spit bubbles in my life.

6. Can you cross your eyes?
No.

7. Tattoos?
No.

8. Piercing?
No.

9. Do you make your bed daily?
Yes.

Clothes
10. Which shoe goes on first?
The right one, I think.

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
Maybe at my sister, but I don’t remember for sure.

12. On the average, how much money do you carry?
About € 15.

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None. Wait, does a watch count? I do wear that.

14. Favorite piece of clothing?
Hm, difficult. Probably my Street One jeans. Model Ronja, length regular. I’ve got them in 2 shades of blue and as beige corduroy pants because this model fits me perfectly, in contrast to almost any other pairs of trousers. I also have a couple of bras and tops that I really like, and my dark purple woollen polo neck jumper from The Gap. And the pink corduroy blazer from H&M and … I’m gonna stop now! : )

Food
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I twirl them.

16. Have you ever eaten Spam?
Don’t think so.

17. Do you use extra salt on your food?
Not very often.

18. How many cereals in your cabinet?
Three. Fruit muesli, chocolate muesli and Kellog’s Frosties or some other sugary cornflakes. I like to mix them all together.

19. What's your favorite beverage?
Hm. Is tea or coffee also a beverage? I love all sorts of teas. As to cold drinks, I like water and orange juice and Sprite.

20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
I don’t go to fast food restaurants very often, but the French fries are better at Burger King than at McDonald’s, IMO. I also like Pizza Hut, if that counts as a fast food place.

21. Do you cook?
Not very well and not very often.

Grooming
22. How often do you brush your teeth?
Twice a day.

23. Hair drying method?
Blow dryer, or I let them air-dry, if that’s a word.

24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?
Yes. I used to do it at home and once had pretty orange hair. At the moment, I have some colour and highlights in my hair that my hairdresser did.

Manners
25. Do you swear?
Oh yes.

26. Do you ever spit?
Am I a man? Of course not!

Favorites
27. Animal?
Horses and ponies.

28. Food?
Dark chocolate.

29. Month?
Don’t really have one.

30. Day?
Ditto.

31. Cartoon?
Calvin & Hobbes.

32. Shoe brand?
Don’t have one. I am not addicted to buying shoes at all, which seems to be very untypical for a woman, if you believe Sex and the City and women’s magazines.

33. Subject in school?
English.

34. Color?
Dark red.

35. Sport?
None, really.

36. TV Shows?
Oh boy, don’t get me started … too many to list. Gilmore Girls is definitely one of them. And 24.

37. Thing to do in the spring?
What a strange question. I loved walking around Berlin when I was there one May. So you could say just being outside looking at flowers and trees blossoming or something like that.

38. Thing to do in the summer?
Sitting outside reading a good book.

39. Thing to do in the autumn?
Enjoy the smell of fallen leaves. God, that sounds awfully kitschy, doesn’t it? Maybe I should say drink hot tea instead, hehe.

40. Thing to do in the winter?
Leave the house as seldom as possible.

In and Around
41. In the CD player?
I prefer to listen to the radio. My favourite song at the moment is Volverte a ver by Juanes.

42. Person you talk most on the phone with?
My sister.

43. Reading?
Harry Potter 5 (The Order of the Phoenix). I'm about halfway through.

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors?
Not regularly, but sometimes.

45. What color is your bedroom?
There’s some very kitschy wallpaper on the walls with clouds in different colours on it. (Yes, I chose that myself – when I was a teenager.) And many film posters are on the walls.

46. Do you use an alarm clock?
Yes, and my old mobile phone as a back-up.

47. Window seat or aisle?
Don’t really care.

Dumb
48. What's your sleeping position?
I sleep on my left side.

49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
Yes.

50. Do you snore?
No.

51. Do you sleepwalk?
No.

52. Do you talk in your sleep?
Don’t think so.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
There are a couple that sit on the pillow during the day, but I put them somewhere else before I got to bed.

54. How about with the light on?
When I was little, the light in the hall outside my room had to stay on.

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?
Sometimes I get very tired when I’m watching TV.

56. Last interesting person you met?
Oh, stop it, I have no idea!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...