Montag, 7. Mai 2007

Sad list

http://www.spinner.com/2007/05/03/the-25-most-exquisitely-sad-songs-in-the-whole-world-no-25/

Argh, I still haven't worked out how to make proper links. Anyway, I found this via www.digg.com (in the entertainment section).

My 2 cents:
  • Don't know many of the songs in the list.
  • Of those I do know, I definitely find Hallelujah very cry-worthy.
  • 2 songs that are not in the list but come to my mind when I think of sad songs are River by Joni Mitchell and Goodnight Saigon by Billy Joel.
  • More songs are coming to my mind: Time in a bottle by Jim Croce, Seasons in the Sun by ? and Streets of London by Ralph McTell, oh, and one that's not quite that old: The Living Years by Mike & The Mechanics.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...