Sonntag, 19. November 2006

Trying out the new features

As you can probably tell if you've been here before, I've changed the template again.
Something darker for the dark season. Hm, that sounds scary. But you know what
I mean. I like the new features, such as "add page elements" etc. And I've found out
that ...@googlemail.com is the same as ...@gmail.com. At least in my case, both
addresses work. But what's this? There are no Zeilenumbrüche made automatically.
Strange. This sucks. I have to edit the post a thousand times until it fits the template. Argh.

Okay, do I have anything interesting to say? Lemme see ... Spent the weekend
packing more of my stuff into boxes. Didn't go to the movies on Friday. Had wanted
to see The Last Kiss with Zach Braff. Watched Scrubs on TV instead on Saturday
(new episodes started a couple of weeks ago).

Can't think when I'm hungry, as I am right this moment. So I'll finish this post quickly.
See you!

Edit: the automatic word wrapping is totally messed up. Don't really know what to do about it.
Edit #2: the sitemeter button is gone. Huh.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, the new color-scheme looks like the ubuntu-desktop default color. nice. very warm and cosy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Warm and cosy, good description. I called it dark in my post, which isn't quite right.
    Sorry, would like to chat with you, but can't. Forgotten both my ICQ number and password again. Argh.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have yet to update to Beta Blogger - I'm sacred of change

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...