Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007

End of the year blah

Sorry, long time no post.

Update: Christmas was okay. I was at my parents' place on the 24th and 25th. My sister's boyfriend was there, too, for the first time. We played some board games. Very exciting : )

As presents, I got loads of DVDs. Most of them Clive Owen films, and of course the Prison Break Season 1 box. Yay. Love the audio commentaries. Unfortunately there's none by Wentworth Miller. I wonder why. Hm. Too bad. The specials on disc 6 are very interesting as well. They were the first thing I watched when I got home on the evening of the 25th.

On Wednesday I met up with a friend/former co-worker. We hadn't seen each other in over a year, I think, so we had a lot of catching up to do. So we sat in a Starbucks for hours and talked. The Creme Brulee Latte was too sweet for me, though. And the next day I went shopping with my sister and we also went to Starbucks cos I felt like I was still half asleep, but what did I do instead of ordering some "normal"-tasting coffee? I go for the Vanilla Latte. Too sweet as well. Yuck. The Christmas Blend they sell tastes good, though. Bought a bag cos I thought it had some spices in it (cinnamon etc.). That's not the case, though. Whatever.

Still haven't seen 3:10 to Yuma. Wanted to go tonight but I have a headache. Argh.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...