Donnerstag, 25. September 2008

Nothing much interesting

Sorry for the lack of update. Have just been too busy and tired and my computer at home almost completely refused to work last weekend.

Been meaning to post my opinion on a couple of new songs but all I've been doing was updating my "TV shows I currently watch" list.

Blah. Autumn's here. Weather's cold. Heating only works in living-room and bathroom. Damn.

Have a big to-do list for the weekend consisting of such exciting things as laundry and vacuuming etc. Great.

One interesting thing: have free tickets to a preview of Burn After Reading for next Monday. Yay. George Clooney and Brad Pitt. Should be good.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey, you're still here! Good.
    Yeah, it is really cold over here too, but I refuse to fire up the heating until 1.10. So, at the moment I have to wear two pairs of socks in the evening. ;-)
    Have a nice weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...