Samstag, 7. März 2009

Insert witty heading here

This is just my general blah.

I've had some car problems for a while. Have found a garage now that isn't too far from where I work. Things aren't quite fixed yet, but it's nothing major, just some electronic problem left to be repaired.

What else? Hm, not much really. This week a new telenovela started on TV. I didn't really want to watch it, I was just curious about the cast and everything, but now of course I find the male lead pretty attractive and will keep watching. It's supposed to air for a year and I hope they won't drag it out forever, but end it after the initially announced 240 episodes. Oh, BTW, the show is called Alisa - Folge deinem Herzen (Follow your heart). Awwww ... hehe. I know, the storylines and characters are all very predictable, but I still enjoy watching it when I get home from work. I guess you call that escapism, but I've got a right to have that. And I prefer telenovelas to the never-ending daily soaps because they've got one couple in the center and a guaranteed happy end is in sight.

Can't think of anything else to post now. Oh, wait, I wanted to write about the new season of Germany's Next Topmodel. Very short version of that post: I hate Tessa and my prediction for the winner (or in other words, the girl I want to win at the moment) is Marie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...