Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009

Weekends

After 2 weekends away, I'm back. Okay, I've been back all week, but too busy to post. Although the work week wasn't too stressful, but still I'm exhausted in the evenings. Especially my eyes feel strained. Add an optometrist (?) to the list of doctors I need to see.

Anyway ... one weekend I was at Lake Constance with my family. Weather sucked for the most part. Friday night was cool and cloudy but okay. Saturday it rained all the time and we were soaked after 2 hours of strolling through the shopping streets of the old town of Lindau. Sunday was sunny so we walked around in Wasserburg and played some minigolf.

The other weekend I went to see a friend who just moved to a new (and beautiful!) apartment. It was so good to spend some time with her and also with another friend I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

So this weekend I'm taking it slow. Have been doing laundry, had my sister and her boyfriend over for a little while, met a former classmate/friend for a drink at night, had icecream twice in one day (how scandalous!) watched TV, etc. Blah.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...