Sonntag, 19. Februar 2006

more blogthings

I'm obviously addicted to blogthings. Especially the name generators. Or maybe I simply didn't have the time to think up a "real" post cos my computer crashed twice yesterday and I was mad about that. I can't even remember what I wanted to post about now. I'm so forgetful. Oh wait, I wanted to say that I put down 2 movie posters I'd had on my bedroom walls for ages and put up others. The ones I took down were The Truman Show and The Wonderboys. I still think The Truman Show is a great film, but I put up The Talented Mr. Ripley instead for a change. As to The Wonderboys, good film, too, but I just couldn't stand seeing Katie Holmes anymore. I really liked her as Joey Potter in Dawson's Creek, but the thing with Tom Cruise just put me completely off her. So I put the Down With Love poster up instead. Ewan McGregor is great and the film is fun.

Okay, so now let's see my different names:

Your Hawaiian Name is:

Ululani Peni


Your Irish Name Is...

Jade Ryan


I think that sounds like a character in a tv series. Could be the child of Tess Silverman McLeod and Nick Ryan in the great Australian drama series McLeod's Daughters, hehe. (The show just started here a couple of weeks ago, but it's been running for years in Oz so I know that Tess will end up with Nick.)

Your Elf Name Is...

Sassy Fluffernutter


Your Band Name is:

The Barnyard Falafel


Your Japanese Name Is...

Oki Konoe

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...