Sonntag, 12. Februar 2006

You Are Curling

What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!


Ha, this one was sooo clear!! I knew the result before I completed this. Heh.

As you probably know, the Winter Olympics in Turin (German name) or Torino (Italian name) just started. My Dad watches sports on TV all the time. I'm looking forward to watch a bit of the ice-skating ... no, wait, it's called figure skating ... competitions. Germany already won 2 gold medals yesterday. One was in biathlon (cross-country skiing and shooting).

Speaking of sports, Germany played against France in the first round of the tennis Davis Cup this weekend. We lost 3-0. I like Tommy Haas, one of our players. He used to have long hair worn in a ponytail, but now he's got it cut and I don't know what to think of that. Makes him look younger, somehow. I couldn't find any good pics where you can see his hair before and after so I can't show you what I'm talking about unfortunately.

Something entirely different I wanted to say: I'm so addicted to downloading stuff! Yesterday I downloaded several new skins for my Opera browser, today it's themes for Thunderbird Mail. And I've discovered this new open source media player Songbird. I'll have to stop myself from downloading that. I can't listen to music on my computer very well anyway cos one of the audio codecs is broken somehow and I don't know how to fix it.

Blah. Enough rambling for this weekend!

1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...