Freitag, 28. April 2006

The things I wanted to do ...

It's always like this with me. I have plans, but in the end I stay at home in front of the TV. On Wednesday, I wanted to go to the movies and see Inside Man, but in the end I didn't. Can't even say why.

Today I wanted to go shopping cos I need a couple of new clothes for my new job. But my left ankle's been hurting since yesterday so I don't feel like walking around town.

Argh. Also, the post about the things I did with my friend when she was here last week isn't finished yet. I'm such a lame-ass. *sigh*

3 Kommentare:

  1. Sonja, take heart. You're not the only one. Sometimes, when I have a lot to do, and a lot of time to do it (i.e. no deadline), I do next to nothing for no reason at all except pure laziness. I tell people I'm writing (and sometimes, that's true).

    As for your ankle, don't baby it too much, unless you really twisted it or know how you hurt it. If it's just sore for no reason, you may need the exercise of shopping. Of course, I can justify shopping for nearly everything. LOL.

    Maybe we could figure out a way to chat on Saturday? I miss talking to ya, kiddo. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'd like to chat with you, too. Problem is, I'm mostly online before noon, but that's nighttime for you. I can try to go online again later today, maybe at 7 p.m. (which is 1 or 2 p.m. in your zone, I think). Maybe I'll see you then, okay?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Okay, I'll be on-line around then. I'm looking forward to this!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...