Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006

Comp update

I'm back online, obviously, and from my own comp this time. I managed to trick my comp, whose DVD drive decided to stop working at the crucial point when I wanted to actually install Windows (the before mentioned "26 minutes remaining"). So now I have a running system, but one which says I need to activate it within 30 days. Yippie. I still need to find my own Win XP CD - if I ever had one, which I'm not so sure anymore - or try using that recovery CD again, but not before next weekend.

Um, yes, what else? Christian Bale got a parking ticket. Go to www.justjared.com for pics. Not as spectacular as I thought. He looks as he always does in paparazzi shots. Very casual clothes. When I read the headline (Bale gets busted), I thought he was arrested.

OpenOffice.org is cool. That's all I can think of for now.

1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...