Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007

Concert tonight

I'm going to a concert tonight with my sister. The singer I'll be seeing is Sasha. He's German but sings in English. I'm not a huge fan, but I was pleasantly surprised when I heard he's coming to the area I live in and so my sister gave me the tickets for Christmas. Sasha's also got a fun side project, Dick Brave & The Backbeats, where he does rockabilly cover versions of all sorts of songs, from Avril Lavigne's Complicated to Bobby Vee's Take Good Care of My Baby. But now he's left his alter ego Dick Brave behind and has become Sasha again. The current tour is a sort of Greatest Hits tour. Am quite excited how it's gonna be. Hope there won't be too much chaos in the area around the venue. I know the town pretty well, so I hope I'll find somewhere to park my car. I also hope Sasha's teenage fanbase is smaller than it used to be cos I haven't got time to wait outside the venue for hours to get in first and find a place at the front near the stage.

Blah. Just me thinking out loud. Sorry. Anyway, I'll let you know what I thought of the whole thing.

Link to Sasha's official website: http://www.sasha.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...