Sonntag, 5. April 2009

Better but not good

As you can see I managed to use the Dilectio template ... but the middle column is not as it should be (red and orange with a search box and about area as can be seen here in the demo).

I manually deleted the searchbox and about thing in the html code but maybe I should just have changed the type to css or xml or whatever. But before that there were those 2 other error messages I got about the recent posts and recent comments widgets so I deleted those manually as well. Apart from the red and orange box in the middle column, some navigation should be showing up above this left text column. Oh I hate it when nothing works properly and you can't find any good instructions on how to fix this.

God, I'm tired. It's past midnight. Must sleep. Will try to fix this Sunday morning or so.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...