Mittwoch, 23. November 2005

Another quiz (this is fun!)

Your Birthdate: December 31

You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good.
You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship.
In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing.
Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.

Your strength: Your dependability

Your weakness: You hate being alone

Your power color: Midnight blue

Your power symbol: Shell

Your power month: April


Okay ... I hate being alone and without a partner I feel lost?? You gotta be kidding me. If that was true, I probably would have killed myself a long time ago.

I'm dependable, well, I'd say that's true. Predictable sounds boring, though. Hm.

Midnight blue as a color is okay.

Power Month April?? My current job ends in March, so I don't think that'll become true.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...