Mittwoch, 23. November 2005

Quiz

Your Personality Profile

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.


This is so not me at the moment, or at least the first sentence certainly isnt't true. I just wanted to try out including this blogthings thing in a post. And it seems to work. Still have to figure out how to post pics cos I made a couple of South Park versions of me (with this South Park Studio linked in the sidebar) and I'd like to post them. I think I need a software called Hello. Hm. As if I didn't have enough things to do for the weekend ... I really need to write a list .... Argh!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sonja,

    I don't know about that. The sentence, "You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life," seems to be close to the 'you' that I've met.

    Uploading pics is not difficult, either. When you create a new post, one of the icons (looks like a mountain, sort of) allows you to upload pics. Click on it, then hit "browse," and your computer will bring up a folder with pics that are saved on your hard drive...but if you want to select one that's on a CD or a floppy, you can switch to the correct file folder. Select the pic you want to upload, then click "Open." The blogger window that popped up before (for uploading) will still be there, and you can select how you want the pic to be viewed: left, middle or right aligned, small, medium or large. Then you click the "Upload" button, and voila!

    Check your preview before you publish, though.

    Hope that helps.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jen,
    hm, I guess you're right. I think the "seeker of knowledge" thing applies to me, kind of, too.

    As to uploading pics, I wanted to add a pic to my profile and that led me to a page about this Hello software. But what you described sounds much easier. Huh. Must try it sometime.

    As always, thanks for your comments and help!! You're the best!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...