Sonntag, 22. Januar 2006

Lists of Four

Found this in Cissa’s blog and thought it would be fun to do.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Truth about Cats and Dogs (and almost every romantic comedy, such as You’ve Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, Four Weddings and a Funeral etc.)
2. Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (see Merry Christmas post)
3. The Lord of the Rings trilogy, especially the first film (The Fellowship)
4. Bringing Up Baby (and a couple of other films with Cary Grant or Katharine Hepburn)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Jeopardygirl’s blog
2. DWDL or Quotenmeter for TV and ratings news
3. Synchron-Forum for information about film and TV dubbing
4. my 3 mail accounts (if those count)

Four albums you can’t live without (at least at the moment):

I’m more a radio and mixed tape person, really. But there are a couple of things I love listening to while I’m driving:

1. Inxs’ X album – old, but good. Too bad Michael Hutchence is dead. I love his voice.
2. my tape of a Juanes concert in Germany. His songs always put me in a good mood and make me smile and I’d love to know more Spanish so I could sing along better.
3. my tape of a Josh Groban open-air concert in L.A. (I think this one’s available on DVD. ) My favourite songs are America (originally by Simon & Garfunkel), My December (originally by Linkin Park) and Remember When it Rained
4. Chariot by Gavin DeGraw – this one I do have as a CD. Fave songs: the title track and I Don’t Want To Be

Four places I’d rather be:
1. The place where I went to university, or somewhere not too far away from it, because I miss my friends and would like to be closer to them again.
2. Sydney, Australia. Can’t really say why. I’ve never been to Australia, but I’d like to go, especially now because of the wet and cold weather in Germany.
3. Dublin or Galway, Ireland. I’ve been there and liked it.
4. Copenhagen, Denmark or Stockholm, Sweden. Haven’t been there before, but I speak the languages a little and the 2 cities are supposed to be really beautiful.

Hm, except for number 1 I think I’ve kind of more answered the question “Where would you want to spend your next holiday?” or “Which places would you like to visit sometime?” Anyway, on to the next one:

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Just four? That’s hard. (And I’m not kidding.) So I’ll only name shows of which new episodes are on TV at the moment.
1. Gilmore Girls. Definitely a show that has maintained its high quality writing for more than 1 or 2 seasons, which is very rare, IMO. It’s such a funny show and I can’t believe it hasn’t won more awards. I’d move to Stars Hollow any day!
2. 24. Jack Bauer rocks! I didn’t like Kiefer Sutherland before he took that part, but that has definitely changed. Season/Day 4 just started here, and it’s really good because Kim is gone and Tony is back!
3. Las Vegas. The first season just started here. Josh Duhamel is cute and the show has a cool look to it.
4. ER. As with 24, we’re one season behind the US, so we still have Carter. Most episodes are very depressing or make me cry, but I’m a very loyal viewer.

Hm, I’ve only listed American drama series. I also could have listed Verliebt in Berlin, a German telenovela, and Deutschland sucht den Superstar, our version of American Idol or any other version of Pop Idol. I’ll stop now before I start writing down every single show I’ve ever watched …

If you've read or done this questionnaire before, you might notice I have left out a couple of questions – the ones about food, jobs and places I’ve lived. That’s because I can’t or don’t want to answer them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...