Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008

Stockholm pics

Typical colourful houses at Stortorget (= big market square) in Gamla Stan (= Old Town).

Changing of the guard at the royal palace.
T-Centralen (= central train station)
View from Monteliusvägen (a small path in Södermalm) to the island Riddarholmen with the characteristic church. This is my desktop wallpaper on my computer at work. Love it.
View from Södermalm to the islands Kastellholmen and Djurgarden.
There was also a pic of a mother moose with her 2 little ones that I took in Skansen (an open air museum with old buildings from all parts of Sweden and a zoo) but that won't upload apparently. Whatever.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Cool pics, I like it. Seems like the weather was great also. Now I'm looking forward to my own holiday trip (netherlands, of course) in the beginning of august. Really, I need the days off desperately this year ... end of semester is hell this time!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...