Freitag, 4. Juli 2008

Vampires

While I'm still in the middle of reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (takes me twice as long as it normally would cos I read every volume in English first and then again in German), a co-worker told me about another series of novels she loves very much: the so-called Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. I think there are 3 parts available so far. The protagonist is a vampire. Hm. She said she wasn't too keen on that when she heard about it from a friend but now she can't put the books down. Like her, I'm not into vampires, but a good love story is always something I enjoy so I might borrow the first novel from her and see what it's like.

Speaking of vampires, I've started watching Moonlight now (or in other words, it has started airing in Germany now). That's a TV drama series about vampires. There's only 1 season cos it didn't get picked up but I'll watch it anyway while it lasts. I like the actor in the main part, Alex O'Loughlin. Don't think I've seen him before, but he's cute. I was looking forward to seeing Jason Dohring from Veronica Mars again in that show, but unfortunately he hasn't been doing much in the first 3 episodes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...