Donnerstag, 8. März 2007

Torn ligament ... or something

I hate going to the doctor, but this week I had to go twice. First I went to a dermatologist cos the psoriasis I had 5 years ago has returned. Then yesterday morning I twisted my ankle when I left the house. Didn't seem so bad at first, but by about 6 p.m. the ankle was swollen and started hurting. I tried to put it up and cool it, but without much success. Had an awful night cos I couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position. Went to the doctor in the morning. Have a tape bandage now. So I'm limping around the office cos I didn't want to stay at home and get bored. My arms and legs are still itching from the psoriasis rash thing, BTW. Argh.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...