Mittwoch, 30. April 2008

Hair

Been to the hairdresser on Saturday. Apparently, the definition of "chin-length" is up for discussion ... so my hair is now shorter than I wanted it to be. Strange thing is, while I'm not too happy with the result, the response of my co-workers was all very positive. Huh. Go figure.

Normally people (especially men) don't even notice when I get my hair cut, but this time, really almost everybody said something to me. One of "my guys" said it made me look younger. I'm sure he meant it in a nice way ... BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK YOUNGER! The girl I went out with for coffee on Sunday (she also works here) almost didn't believe me when I said I was 32. Argh. My typical dilemma.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey! My girlfriend has that "problem" too, sometimes she is even asked to show her ID when she is buying a bottle of wine. Hehe.
    Anyway. Is the weather "down south" as beutiful as here in the west? Oh, the sun ist shining, Grillsaison ist eröffnet, can't get that smile of my face. Hope you also enjoyed the first spring days?

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...