Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

Huh ...

I'm wondering why the navbar doesn't show in my blog although it's there in the page elements edit page. Strange.

Also, as always, my sitemeter seems to be gone. And I don't know what the edit button in the menu at the top is for. Whatever.

I have too many labels. Argh. So I'm wondering if I should have chosen a 3 column design instead cos at the moment the side menu goes down much further than the posts. Hm. We'll see ...

Update: I've gone through all my 150+ posts to edit / add / delete labels. Hopefully, things are a little mor structured now ...

I've also added the TV show list I had before. Some of the shows don't start before the week after next, but I guess I can add whatever I like and whenever I like ...

Ha, I've fixed the problem with the length of the columns by changing the number of displayed posts from 5 to 10. Am I not so very clever? Hehe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...