Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009

More new music

Good:
Dan Wilson - Breathless: Heard it on South-Eastern European radio stations recently. Loved it, googled it, turns out it's the singer of Semisonic, a band I really liked at the end of 90s / in the early 00s (okay, that looks very strange ...) Hope it'll catch on here soon. Check out his myspace page.

Bad:
Pussycat Dolls & Snoop Dog - Bottle Pop: Ugh. Nuff said. Go away.

Katy Perry - Thinking of you: she sounds like Alanis Morissette or Avril Lavigne in this ballad and I don't mean this as a compliment. She just can't sing and annoys me.

Tie:
Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you: Romantic title. Ha. She's trying to sound like Katy Perry, or at least the song is in a I kissed a girl/Hot n cold style. Not good. I used to like Kelly. Hm.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...